On this page you will find the civics test 100 questions and answers in your own language. Click on the links at the bottom of the page to see or download a pdf. You can keep the pdf on your computer or mobile device.
About the civics test
The civics test is a spoken test. The USCIS Officer will ask you 6 ទៅ 10 of the 100 civics questions. You must give a correct spoken answer to 6 ចេញពី 10 questions to pass this part of the test.
The civics test for seniors
If you are 65 years old or older and have been a legal permanent resident of the United States for 20 or more years, you may study just the civics test questions that have been marked with an asterisk, ដូចនេះ * .
The civics test answers
The answers that USCIS wants to hear are below each question after a ▪ . Some questions have more than one correct answer. There may be other correct answers to the 100 civics questions, but you should choose one of the answers shown here to remember. Then you can be sure that you will answer correctly. You only need to learn one answer, except for questions 36, 51, 55, និង 100, which ask for 2 ចម្លើយ, and question 64, which asks for 3 ចម្លើយ. You do not have to say the words in ( ) unless you want to.
Civics test answers that may change
You may be asked for the name of some of elected officials – for example, “Who is Speaker of the House?” The names may have changed by the time you take your test. When you start to study, and again right before your test, check the USCIS test updates page. As you study for the civics test, make sure that you know the current answers to the following questions: 20, 23, 28, 29, 39, 40, 43, 46 និង 47. Answer these questions with the name of the person who is in office when you have your interview.
See or download the 100 questions and answers
Click on the links below. You can view the pdf on our website, or you can download it to keep it on your computer or mobile device. If you want to print the civics test questions and answers, download the black-and-white version in your language.
- English-Arabic (color version)
- English-Arabic (printable version)
- English-Chinese (color version)
- English-Chinese (printable version)
- English-French (color version)
- English-French (printable version)
- English-Hindi (color version)
- English-Hindi (printable version)
- English-Korean (color version)
- English-Korean (printable version)
- English-Spanish (color version)
- English-Spanish (printable version)
- English-Swahili (color version)
- English-Swahili (printable version)
- English-Tagalog (color version)
- English-Tagalog (printable version)
- English-Vietnamese (color version)
- English-Vietnamese (printable version)
- តើធ្វើដូចម្តេចដើម្បីបំពេញទម្រង់ N-400
ពនៅលើទំព័រនេះបានមកពី USCIS និងប្រភពជឿទុកចិត្តផ្សេងទៀត. វាត្រូវបានបម្រុងទុកសម្រាប់ការណែនាំនិងការធ្វើឱ្យទាន់សម័យបានញឹកញាប់តាមដែលអាចធ្វើ. USAHello មិនផ្តល់ដំបូន្មានផ្នែកច្បាប់, ឡើយណាមួយនៃសម្ភាររបស់យើងមានគោលបំណងដើម្បីត្រូវបានយកជាដំបូន្មានផ្នែកច្បាប់. ប្រសិនបើអ្នកកំពុងស្វែងរកមេធាវីឥតគិតថ្លៃឬតម្លៃទាបឬជំនួយផ្នែកច្បាប់, យើងអាចជួយអ្នក ស្វែងរកសេវាកម្មផ្នែកច្បាប់ដែលមានតម្លៃទាបដោយសេរីនិង.