jobs Podomoro na careers
Learn about the healthcare industry and different kinds of healthcare jobs. Read about the different career paths you can take in healthcare. Panggihan kumaha latihan nu peryogi tur dimana ngawitan milarian proyek Anjeun.
Learn about the healthcare industry and different kinds of healthcare jobs. Read about the different career paths you can take in healthcare. Find out what training you need and where to start your job search.
Podomoro mangrupakeun industri milyar-dollar ku jutaan karyawan. pagawe Podomoro dilatih aya dina paménta tinggi. Imigran sarta pangungsi boga kasempetan hade nyungsi pakasaban Podomoro di rumah sakit a sabab ieu workplaces badag mindeng ngawula beragam populasi. Rumah sakit mindeng néangan jalma multibasa, jadi kaahlian basa bakal pitulung a.
Healthcare is a billion-dollar industry with millions of employees. Trained healthcare workers are in high demand. Immigrants and refugees have a good chance of finding a healthcare job at a hospital because these large workplaces often serve diverse populations. Hospitals often look for multilingual people, so your language skills will be a help.
Which healthcare job?
Which healthcare job?
jobs Podomoro tiasa well-mayar na minuhan. Jeung latihan katuhu, anjeun tiasa manggihan pakasaban stabil ngandung loba kasempetan pikeun maju dina karir Anjeun. Aya loba jenis béda panganyarna Podomoro. Di dieu aya sababaraha di antarana:
Healthcare jobs can be well-paid and fulfilling. With the right training, you can find a stable job with many opportunities to advance in your career. There are many different types of healthcare jobs. Here are some of them:
- Nursing assistant - A Asisten Kaperawatan Certified (CNA) nyaeta jalma anu ngabantuan hiji Mantri kadaptar atawa dilisensikeun kalayan ngumpulkeun tanda vital, pangatur alat médis, administering mandi bolu, jeung leuwih. Dina raraga jadi Certified, anjeun bakal kedah ngalengkepan latihan meunang Certified. Unggal kaayaan boga aturan sorangan, tapi biasana ngeunaan 75 jam paréntah kelas jeung latihan klinis. Sanggeus latihan anjeun sarta ngalirkeun hiji ujian, Anjeun bakal Certified digawekeun.
- Phlebotomist - Phlebotomists tarik getih pikeun sumbangan, transfusions, tés, panalungtikan. Éta kudu ngarti kumaha alat gambar getih ngoperasikeun. Aranjeunna teu kudu méakkeun waktu lila di sakola pikeun meunang sertifikasi a. latihan Phlebotomy nyokot 4 ka 8 bulan.
- Home health aide - A ajudan kaséhatan imah aya dina muatan tina nulungan ditumpurkeun, manula, atanapi penderita gering kalawan tugas dinten-ka poé kayaning mandi, perban, sarta housekeeping. A ajudan ngarep bisa ngarambat antara sababaraha pasien atanapi hirup ku sabar full-waktu. Pikeun jadi ajudan kaséhatan home Certified, anjeun kudu ngalengkepan 75 jam latihan, demonstrate kaahlian Anjeun, tur lulus hiji ujian.
- Dental assistant - asisten dental ngalakukeun tugas administrasi sarta perawatan sabar dasar dina kantor dental. Salaku conto, a asisten dental bisa nyiapkeun sabar pikeun beberesih lisan atawa anjeunna bisa jadi di muatan tina ngeusian kaluar jeung pangatur rékaman penderita pikeun kantor. Tangerang tiasa nyandak mana ti salapan bulan jeung dua taun ka ngalengkepan, gumantung kana naha éta sertipikat a, diploma atawa gelar. Pendakan kumaha carana jadi asisten dental didaptarkeun.
- Massage therapist - A therapist urut mangrupakeun jalma anu ngagunakeun touch pikeun ngamanipulasi otot dina awak. Ieu tiasa ngagentos tegangan, tekenan, jeung nyeri na ngamungkinkeun penderita bersantai. Anjeun peryogi lisénsi pikeun janten therapist urut. Légal jam minimum pikeun meunangkeun hiji lisénsi terapi urut rupa-rupa ku kaayaan, sarta minimums ieu dibasajankeun 330 ka 1,000 jam.
- Physician - Dokter hartina dokter. Médis nangtukeun jenis panyakitna jeung ngubaran penderita. Loba di antarana dianggo di rumah sakit, tapi maranéhanana ogé bisa beroperasi lila sorangan. Médis berpungsi dina loba specialties, kaasup pediatrics, perawatan kulawarga, Onkologi, sarta perawatan intensif. Jadi dokter a, siswa diperlukeun pikeun ngarengsekeun opat taun kuliah sarjana opat taun sakola médis dituturkeun ku tilu ka dalapan taun latihan karésidénan.
- teknisi informasi Kaséhatan - A teknisi informasi kaséhatan (neunggeul) ngajaga rékaman médis aman, pas, sarta nepi ka tanggal. Ampir kabéh rékaman ieu téh diteundeun dina komputer. Kalolobaan jalma digawé di téhnologi informasi kaséhatan tahan gelar hiji gaul di téhnologi informasi kaséhatan atawa widang nu patali. Pendakan kumaha carana jadi teknisi informasi kaséhatan.
- Pharmacy technician - technicians apoték mantuan pharmacists mantuan pasien. Éta kudu ngarti ngaran ubar na kagunaan. techs apoték nyaho kumaha carana dispense pangobatan sarta nangtukeun dosage bener, Tapi maranéhna moal nulis resep atanapi nyieun kaputusan ngeunaan pangobatan. technicians apoték peryogi sertipikat a. program gelar bijil na gaul tiasa nyandak salah sahiji kana dua taun ka ngalengkepan.
- Mantri nu kadaptar (RN) - perawat didaptarkeun ngurus penderita di rumah sakit sarta klinik. Anjeun tiasa jadi RN ku sia gelar hiji gaul urang, gelar sarjana muda atawa diploma ngaliwatan program rumah sakit. Lajeng anjeun kudu nyandak na lulus déwan nasional ujian licensure. Sababaraha sakola nawiskeun derajat asuhan online.
- Radiologic technologist - technologists Radiologic nedunan ujian maké Imaging, kayaning sinar-X sarta CT neang. Sabab tiasa dianggo barengan radiologists, Tapi maranéhna teu dilatih pikeun nangtukeun jenis panyakitna hasil ujian Imaging maranéhna ngalakukeun. Hiji gelar gaul pikeun jadi teknisi radiologist tiasa nyandak nepi ka dua taun.
- Nursing assistant – A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is someone who helps a registered or licensed nurse with obtaining vital signs, organizing medical equipment, administering sponge baths, and more. In order to become certified, you will need to complete training to get certified. Each state has its own rules, but it’s usually about 75 hours of classroom instructions and clinical training. After your training and passing an exam, you will be certified to work.
- Phlebotomist – Phlebotomists draw blood for donations, transfusions, tests, and research. They must understand how blood drawing equipment operates. They do not have to spend a long time in school to get a certification. Phlebotomy training takes 4 to 8 months.
- Home health aide – A home health aide is in charge of helping disabled, elderly, or sick patients with day-to-day tasks such as bathing, dressing, and housekeeping. A home aide may travel between several patients or live with a patient full-time. To become a certified home health aide, you must complete 75 hours of training, demonstrate your skills, and pass an examination.
- Dental assistant – Dental assistants do administrative duties and basic patient care in a dental office. For example, a dental assistant may prepare a patient for oral cleaning or he may be in charge of filling out and organizing patients records for the office. Training can take anywhere from nine months to two years to complete, depending on whether it’s a certificate, diploma or degree. Find out how to become a registered dental assistant.
- Massage therapist – A massage therapist is a person who uses touch to manipulate muscles in the body. This can relieve tension, stress, and pain and allows the patients to relax. You need a license to be a massage therapist. Legal minimum hours for obtaining a massage therapy license vary by state, and these minimums range from 330 to 1,000 hours.
- Physician – Physician means doctor. Physicians diagnose and treat patients. Many of them work in hospitals, but they may also operate their own practices. Physicians can work in many specialties, including pediatrics, family care, oncology, and intensive care. To become a physician, students are required to complete four years of undergraduate college four years of medical school followed by three to eight years of residency training.
- Health information technician – A health information technician (HIT) keeps medical records safe, accurate, and up to date. Almost all these records are kept on computers. Most people working in health information technology hold an associate’s degree in health information technology or a related field. Find out how to become a health information technician.
- Pharmacy technician – Pharmacy technicians help pharmacists assist patients. They must understand drug names and uses. Pharmacy techs know how to dispense medications and determine the correct dosage, but they do not prescribe or make decisions about medications. Pharmacy technicians need a certificate. Certificate and associate degree programs can take one to two years to complete.
- Registered nurse (RN) – Registered nurses take care of patients in hospitals and clinics. You can become an RN by getting an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or a diploma through a hospital program. Then you must take and pass the national council licensure examination. Some schools offer online nursing degrees.
- Radiologic technologist – Radiologic technologists perform exams using imaging, such as X-rays and CT scans. They work alongside radiologists, but they are not trained to diagnose the results of the imaging exams they perform. An associate degree to become a radiologist technician can take up to two years.
Nyaeta Podomoro proyék katuhu pikeun kuring?
Is healthcare the right job for me?
Anjeun nempo luhur, palatihan pikeun loba gawean Podomoro tiasa nyandak lila. Bari jobs Podomoro anu rewarding sarta mindeng ogé-Mayar, profésional Podomoro mindeng nungkulan loba stress, commitments waktos, jeung tanggung jawab. Éta penting pikeun mikir ngeunaan hal ieu lamun hayang nyieun Podomoro karir jangka panjang Anjeun. Anjeun oge tiasa read 6 hal mertimbangkeun sateuacan milih karir kaséhatan atawa take the health career test for students and adults.
As you saw above, training for many healthcare jobs can take a long time. While healthcare jobs are rewarding and often well-paying, healthcare professional often deal with a lot of stress, time commitments, and responsibility. It’s important to think about these things if you wish to make healthcare your long-term career. You can also read 6 things to consider before choosing a health career or take the health career test for students and adults.
Mun karir Anjeun merlukeun anjeun meunang gelar hiji gaul urang atanapi gelar sarjana muda, Anjeun kudu mikir ngeunaan naha anjeun daék investasi loba waktu sarta duit di atikan anjeun. Aya loba kasempetan pikeun anjeun maju dina karir kaséhatan. Anjeun bisa mertimbangkeun lalaki sertifikasi jangka pondok kiwari sarta pindah nepi ka tingkat salajengna engké di karir Anjeun. Salaku conto, Anjeun bisa ngamimitian sakumaha CNA tur dianggo jalan anjeun nepi ka jadi RN.
If your career requires you to get an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree, you should think about whether you are willing to invest a lot of time and money in your education. There are a lot of opportunities for you to advance in the health career. You might consider getting a shorter-term certification now and moving up to the next level later in your career. For example, you can start as CNA and work your way up to become a RN.
Dimana do kuring mimiti?
Where do I start?
If you are not sure what career most interests you, think about areas of the healthcare industry that will grow in the future. Salaku conto, technology and elder care are growing areas. Whatever field you choose, you will probably need training, sertipikasi, atawa duanana.
If you are not sure what career most interests you, think about areas of the healthcare industry that will grow in the future. For example, technology and elder care are growing areas. Whatever field you choose, you will probably need training, certification, or both.
Latihan jeung kaahlian
Training and skills
If you know what healthcare career you are interested in, look at the job requirements for that career.Depending on the requirements, anjeun tiasa hadir kuliah komunitas atanapi sakola teknis, buka universitas opat taun, atawa diajar online.
If you know what healthcare career you are interested in, look at the job requirements for that career.Depending on the requirements, you can attend community college or technical school, go to four-year university, or study online.
- Upami anjeun teu acan nampi diploma SMA Anjeun, nu kedah hambalan munggaran anjeun. Our free GED® preparation program will help you to get a high school credential.
- Community colleges and technical schools offer two-year degrees and training for all kinds of healthcare careers. Anjeun tiasa find a community college near you.
- Proyék Korps is a government program that offers free education and vocational training to young men and women ages 16 ka 24. latihan pakasaban Korps ngawengku jobs Podomoro kayaning: CNA, asisten dental, apotik teknisi, asisten administrasi médis, koordinator Unit kaséhatan, sarta dilisensikeun / Mantri SMK.
- Anjeun tiasa maca ngeunaan how to apply for college.
- If you haven’t received your high school diploma, that should be your first step. Our free GED® preparation program will help you to get a high school credential.
- Community colleges and technical schools offer two-year degrees and training for all kinds of healthcare careers. You can find a community college near you.
- Job Corps is a government program that offers free education and vocational training to young men and women ages 16 to 24. Job Corps training includes healthcare jobs such as: CNA, dental assistant, pharmacy technician, medical administrative assistant, health unit coordinator, and licensed/vocational nurse.
- You can read about how to apply for college.
Kumaha lamun Kuring keur geus mumpuni di nagara sejen?
What if I am already qualified in another country?
Upami Anjeun gaduh kualifikasi Podomoro atanapi gelar, Upwardly Global mantuan imigran karya-otorisasi, pangungsi, asylees, sarta Panyekel Special imigran Visa (SIVs) balikan deui careers profésional maranéhanana di Amérika Serikat.
If you have healthcare qualification or degree, Upwardly Global helps work-authorized immigrants, refugees, asylees, and Special Immigrant Visa holders (SIVs) restart their professional careers in the United States.
Naon lain ngalakukeun Abdi peryogi?
What else do I need?
Mimitian pilarian proyek Anjeun
Start your job search
Di dieu sababaraha cara pikeun ngamimitian pilarian proyek Anjeun:
Here some ways to start your job search:
- Paké puseur pagawean lokal Anjeun: puseur pagawean pamaréntah di unggal kota bébas. Aranjeunna nawiskeun nasihat sarta nyimpen hiji daptar jobs lokal. Aranjeunna ngabantu jeung dihanca sarta aplikasi pakasaban. They can connect you to healthcare job training and education. Manggih Puseur pagawean pangcaketna Anjeun.
- Tingali online: HealthCareers is one of several websites that lists healthcare jobs online.
- Check the websites of healthcare organizations: look online at the websites of places in your community that you would like to work.
- Use your local employment center: government employment centers in every city are free. They offer advice and keep a list of local jobs. They help with resumes and job applications. They can connect you to healthcare job training and education. Find your nearest employment center.
- Look online: HealthCareers is one of several websites that lists healthcare jobs online.
- Check the websites of healthcare organizations: look online at the websites of places in your community that you would like to work.