Sog'liqni saqlash Ish va martaba
Learn about the healthcare industry and different kinds of healthcare jobs. Read about the different career paths you can take in healthcare. Agar ish Izlashni boshlash kerak va qaerda nima o'quv topish.
Learn about the healthcare industry and different kinds of healthcare jobs. Read about the different career paths you can take in healthcare. Find out what training you need and where to start your job search.
Sog'liqni saqlash xodimlari, millionlab bilan bir milliard dollarlik sanoat bo'lib. O'rgatilgan sog'liqni saqlash xodimlari yuqori talabga ega bo'lgan. Bu katta ish o'rni tez-tez turli aholi xizmat chunki immigrant va qochoqlar kasalxonada bir sog'liqni saqlash ish topish uchun yaxshi imkoniyatga ega. Kasalxona, tez-tez ko'p tilli odamlar uchun qarash, Bas, siz til ko'nikmalari bir yordam bo'ladi.
Healthcare is a billion-dollar industry with millions of employees. Trained healthcare workers are in high demand. Immigrants and refugees have a good chance of finding a healthcare job at a hospital because these large workplaces often serve diverse populations. Hospitals often look for multilingual people, so your language skills will be a help.
Which healthcare job?
Which healthcare job?
Sog'liqni saqlash Jobs yaxshi to'lanadigan va ado bo'lishi mumkin. o'ng tayyorlash bilan, siz martaba Mustahkamlash uchun ko'p imkoniyatlar bilan barqaror ish topishingiz mumkin. sog'liqni saqlash ish o'rinlari ko'plab har xil turdagi bor. Mana, ulardan ba'zilari:
Healthcare jobs can be well-paid and fulfilling. With the right training, you can find a stable job with many opportunities to advance in your career. There are many different types of healthcare jobs. Here are some of them:
- Nursing assistant - Tasdiqlangan hamshiralik yordamchisi (CNA) muhim oyatlarimizni olish bilan ro'yxatdan o'tgan, yoki litsenziyaga hamshira yordam beradi kimdir bo'ladi, tibbiy uskunalar tashkil, ko'pikli Hamamları boshqarish, va yana. tasdiqlangan bo'lish uchun, Agar tasdiqlangan uchun mashg'ulotini bajarish uchun kerak bo'ladi. Har bir davlat o'z qoidalarini bor, lekin u haqida, odatda, gap 75 sinf ko'rsatmalariga va klinik tayyorlash soat. Sizning tayyorlash va sinovdan keyin, Agar ishlash tasdiqlangan bo'ladi.
- Phlebotomist - Phlebotomists xayr-ehson uchun qon chizish, quyish, test, va tadqiqot. qon chizmachilik uskunalar faoliyat qanchalik ular tushunish kerak. Ular bir attestatsiyadan olish maktabda uzoq vaqt sarflash yo'q. Phlebotomy ta'lim oladi 4 uchun 8 oy.
- Home health aide - A uy sog'liqni saqlash yordamchi nogiron yordam uchun mas'ul bo'lgan, keksa, Bunday cho'milish kabi kundan-kunga vazifalar bilan yoki kasal bemorlar, qobiq, va poklik. A uy yordamchi bir necha bemor o'rtasidagi sayohat yoki sabr to'la-vaqti bilan yashash mumkin. tasdiqlangan uy sog'liqni saqlash yordamchi bo'lishga, Agar bajarish kerak 75 Trening soat, Sizning mahoratini namoyish, va ko'rikdan o'tishi.
- Dental assistant - Tish yordamchilari bir dental ofisida ma'muriy vazifalarni va asosiy kasal g'amxo'rlik qilish. Masalan, a dental yordamchisi og'zaki tozalash uchun bir bemorni tayyorlash mumkin yoki u ofis uchun bemor yozuvlar to'ldirish va tashkil mas'ul bo'lishi mumkin. Training bajarish uchun ikki yil to'qqiz oydan joyda olishi mumkin, Bu sertifikat bo'ldi qarab, diplom yoki daraja. TOP ro'yxatdan dental yordamchi bo'lishga qanday.
- Massage therapist - A massaj terapevt organizmda muskullar manipulyatsiya qilish sensorli bir shaxs. Bu tanglikni bartaraf mumkin, stress, va og'riq va bemor dam olish uchun imkon beradi. Siz massaj terapevt bo'lishi uchun litsenziya kerak. bir massaj davolash litsenziya olish uchun yuridik eng kam soat davlat tomonidan farq, va bu minimumlarini farq 330 uchun 1,000 soat.
- Physician - Tabib, shifokor bildiradi. Shifokorlar tashxis va bemorlarni davolash. shifoxonalarda ishlash Ularning ko'pchiligi, lekin ular ham o'z amaliyotlarini faoliyat mumkin. Shifokorlar ko'p mutaxassisliklari bo'yicha ishga mumkin, shu jumladan, pediatriya, oila saqlash, onkologiya, va intensiv. Bir tabib bo'lish uchun, talabalar to'rt yil yashash tayyorlash uch yildan sakkiz yilgacha ortidan tibbiy maktab bakalavriat kolleji to'rt yillik bajarish uchun zarur bo'lgan.
- Sog'liqni saqlash ma'lumot mutaxassis - A sog'liqni axborot mutaxassis (hit) xavfsiz tibbiy yozuvlarni tutadi, aniq, va hozirgi kunga qadar. Deyarli barcha bu yozuvlar kompyuterlarda saqlanadi. sog'liqni saqlash, axborot texnologiyalari sohasidagi ish Ko'p odamlar sog'liqni saqlash, axborot texnologiyalari, yoki tegishli sohada sherik darajasini ushlab. TOP Qanday qilib, bir sog'liqni saqlash axborot mutaxassis bo'lishga.
- Pharmacy technician - Farmatsiya texnik farmatsevtlar bemorlarni yordam. Ular dori nomlari va foydalanish tushunish kerak. Farmatsiya bo'yicha mutaxassis dori tarqatish va to'g'ri dozalash aniqlash uchun qanday bilaman, lekin ular buyurish yoki dori haqida qarorlar qabul qilish emas, balki. Farmatsiya texnik sertifikat kerak. Sertifikat va dotsent ilmiy daraja dasturlari bajarish uchun bir-ikki yil o'tishi mumkin.
- Registered hamshira (RN) - Ro'yxatga hamshiralar kasalxona va klinikalarda bemorlarning g'amxo'rlik. Siz sherik darajasini olish bilan bir RN aylanishi mumkin, bakalavr darajasi yoki kasalxonada dasturi orqali diplom. Keyin siz olish va milliy kengash licensure ko'rikdan o'tishi kerak. Ba'zi maktablar onlayn hamshiralik darajaga taklif.
- Radiologic technologist - Radiologik texnologlar ko'rish orqali imtihonlarini amalga, Bunday rentgen nurlari va KT qilaverib sifatida. Ular Rentgenologlarning bilan yonma-yon ishlash, lekin ular amalga tasvirlash imtihonlari natijalarini tashxis qo'yish uchun emas, balki bilimdon. Önlisans bir radiolog mutaxassis ikki yil o'tishi mumkin bo'lishga.
- Nursing assistant – A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is someone who helps a registered or licensed nurse with obtaining vital signs, organizing medical equipment, administering sponge baths, and more. In order to become certified, you will need to complete training to get certified. Each state has its own rules, but it’s usually about 75 hours of classroom instructions and clinical training. After your training and passing an exam, you will be certified to work.
- Phlebotomist – Phlebotomists draw blood for donations, transfusions, tests, and research. They must understand how blood drawing equipment operates. They do not have to spend a long time in school to get a certification. Phlebotomy training takes 4 to 8 months.
- Home health aide – A home health aide is in charge of helping disabled, elderly, or sick patients with day-to-day tasks such as bathing, dressing, and housekeeping. A home aide may travel between several patients or live with a patient full-time. To become a certified home health aide, you must complete 75 hours of training, demonstrate your skills, and pass an examination.
- Dental assistant – Dental assistants do administrative duties and basic patient care in a dental office. For example, a dental assistant may prepare a patient for oral cleaning or he may be in charge of filling out and organizing patients records for the office. Training can take anywhere from nine months to two years to complete, depending on whether it’s a certificate, diploma or degree. Find out how to become a registered dental assistant.
- Massage therapist – A massage therapist is a person who uses touch to manipulate muscles in the body. This can relieve tension, stress, and pain and allows the patients to relax. You need a license to be a massage therapist. Legal minimum hours for obtaining a massage therapy license vary by state, and these minimums range from 330 to 1,000 hours.
- Physician – Physician means doctor. Physicians diagnose and treat patients. Many of them work in hospitals, but they may also operate their own practices. Physicians can work in many specialties, including pediatrics, family care, oncology, and intensive care. To become a physician, students are required to complete four years of undergraduate college four years of medical school followed by three to eight years of residency training.
- Health information technician – A health information technician (HIT) keeps medical records safe, accurate, and up to date. Almost all these records are kept on computers. Most people working in health information technology hold an associate’s degree in health information technology or a related field. Find out how to become a health information technician.
- Pharmacy technician – Pharmacy technicians help pharmacists assist patients. They must understand drug names and uses. Pharmacy techs know how to dispense medications and determine the correct dosage, but they do not prescribe or make decisions about medications. Pharmacy technicians need a certificate. Certificate and associate degree programs can take one to two years to complete.
- Registered nurse (RN) – Registered nurses take care of patients in hospitals and clinics. You can become an RN by getting an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or a diploma through a hospital program. Then you must take and pass the national council licensure examination. Some schools offer online nursing degrees.
- Radiologic technologist – Radiologic technologists perform exams using imaging, such as X-rays and CT scans. They work alongside radiologists, but they are not trained to diagnose the results of the imaging exams they perform. An associate degree to become a radiologist technician can take up to two years.
sog'liqni saqlash, men uchun to'g'ri ish bo'ladi?
Is healthcare the right job for me?
Agar yuqorida aytilganidek, ko'p sog'liqni saqlash ishlari uchun o'quv uzoq vaqt talab qilishi mumkin. sog'liqni saqlash Jobs mukofotlash va ko'pincha yaxshi maoshli esa, sog'liqni saqlash professional ko'pincha stress, bir poda bilan shug'ullanish, vaqt majburiyatlar, va mas'uliyat. Bu siz sog'liqni saqlash sizning uzoq muddatli faoliyatini amalga oshirish uchun zarur bo'lsa, bu narsalar haqida o'ylash muhim. Siz ham mumkin o'qib 6 narsalar bir sog'liqni saqlash martaba tanlashda oldin o'ylab yoki take the health career test for students and adults.
As you saw above, training for many healthcare jobs can take a long time. While healthcare jobs are rewarding and often well-paying, healthcare professional often deal with a lot of stress, time commitments, and responsibility. It’s important to think about these things if you wish to make healthcare your long-term career. You can also read 6 things to consider before choosing a health career or take the health career test for students and adults.
Ishga qabul qilish talab bo'lsa sherik darajasini yoki bakalavr darajasini olish uchun, Agar siz ta'lim vaqt va juda ko'p pul sarflashga tayyor yo'qmi haqida o'ylab ko'rish kerak. Agar salomatligi Ishga qabul qilish Mustahkamlash uchun imkoniyatlar juda ko'p bor. Siz hozir bir qisqa muddatli attestatsiyadan olish va kasbiy faoliyatda keyingi bosqichga qadar harakat deb o'ylashingiz mumkin. Masalan, Agar axborot Ajansı'na sifatida boshlash va RN bo'lishga qadar yo'l ishlashi mumkin.
If your career requires you to get an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree, you should think about whether you are willing to invest a lot of time and money in your education. There are a lot of opportunities for you to advance in the health career. You might consider getting a shorter-term certification now and moving up to the next level later in your career. For example, you can start as CNA and work your way up to become a RN.
Where do I start?
If you are not sure what career most interests you, think about areas of the healthcare industry that will grow in the future. Masalan, technology and elder care are growing areas. Whatever field you choose, you will probably need training, certification, yoki har ikkala.
If you are not sure what career most interests you, think about areas of the healthcare industry that will grow in the future. For example, technology and elder care are growing areas. Whatever field you choose, you will probably need training, certification, or both.
O'qitish va malakasini
Training and skills
If you know what healthcare career you are interested in, look at the job requirements for that career.Depending on the requirements, Agar jamoa kollej yoki texnik maktabga mumkin, to'rt yillik oliy o'quv borish, yoki onlayn o'rganish.
If you know what healthcare career you are interested in, look at the job requirements for that career.Depending on the requirements, you can attend community college or technical school, go to four-year university, or study online.
- Agar o'rta diplomi qabul qilmagan bo'lsangiz, bu sizning birinchi qadam bo'lishi kerak. Our free GED® preparation program will help you to get a high school credential.
- Community colleges and technical schools offer two-year degrees and training for all kinds of healthcare careers. Siz .. qila olasiz; siz ... mumkin find a community college near you.
- Ish Corps is a government program that offers free education and vocational training to young men and women ages 16 uchun 24. Ish Corps ta'lim kabi sog'liqni saqlash ish o'rinlari o'z ichiga oladi: CNA, tish yordamchisi, dorixona mutaxassis, tibbiy ma'muriy yordamchisi, Sog'liqni saqlash birligi koordinatori, va litsenziyaga / kasb-hunar hamshira.
- Siz haqida o'qishingiz mumkin how to apply for college.
- If you haven’t received your high school diploma, that should be your first step. Our free GED® preparation program will help you to get a high school credential.
- Community colleges and technical schools offer two-year degrees and training for all kinds of healthcare careers. You can find a community college near you.
- Job Corps is a government program that offers free education and vocational training to young men and women ages 16 to 24. Job Corps training includes healthcare jobs such as: CNA, dental assistant, pharmacy technician, medical administrative assistant, health unit coordinator, and licensed/vocational nurse.
- You can read about how to apply for college.
Men allaqachon boshqa mamlakatda malakali qilaman, nima?
What if I am already qualified in another country?
Agar sog'liqni saqlash malakasini yoki darajasiga ega bo'lsa, yuqoriga qarab Global ish-vakolatli muhojirlarga ko'maklashuvchi, qochoqlar, asylees, va maxsus Immigratsion vizalar egalari (SIVs) Amerika Qo'shma Shtatlarida o'z professional mansab qayta.
If you have healthcare qualification or degree, Upwardly Global helps work-authorized immigrants, refugees, asylees, and Special Immigrant Visa holders (SIVs) restart their professional careers in the United States.
yana nima, men kerak?
What else do I need?
Sizning ish qidirish boshlash
Start your job search
ish Izlashni boshlash uchun shu yerni bir necha yo'llari:
Here some ways to start your job search:
- mahalliy bandlik markazi foydalaning: har bir shaharda hukumat bandlik markazlari bepul. Ular maslahat taklif va mahalliy ish joylari ro'yxatini saqlab. Ular va rezyumelar ish ilovalar bilan yordam. They can connect you to healthcare job training and education. topish eng yaqin bandlik markazi.
- onlayn qara: HealthCareers is one of several websites that lists healthcare jobs online.
- Check the websites of healthcare organizations: look online at the websites of places in your community that you would like to work.
- Use your local employment center: government employment centers in every city are free. They offer advice and keep a list of local jobs. They help with resumes and job applications. They can connect you to healthcare job training and education. Find your nearest employment center.
- Look online: HealthCareers is one of several websites that lists healthcare jobs online.
- Check the websites of healthcare organizations: look online at the websites of places in your community that you would like to work.