Bipolar disorder is shown by extreme mood swings. Extreme mood swings are when you go from feeling very sad to feeling very happy to the point of being manic. This makes it difficult to have a calm, organized life.
双相情感障碍是指您有极度情绪波动。 极度情绪波动是你非常伤心后又非常快乐时。 这使得你很难有一个平静，有组织的生活。
患有双相情感障碍的人有很多情绪变化。 例如，他们2个月中会感到非常伤心很难工作。 然后他们感到非常高兴，并开始做很多事情，因为他们有很多精力。
People who have bipolar disorder have a lot of mood changes. For example, they feel very sad for 2 months and it is difficult for them to work. Then they feel very happy and start to do many things because they have a lot of energy.
If this happens to you, you may have bipolar disorder and you can talk to your doctor about ways to help. In some people, these mood swings are very severe and last a long time. They can cause great suffering.
如果您患有双相情感障碍，您会感到非常抑郁。 抑郁是当你感到难过时，你无法做正常的事情。 当你沮丧时，以下是你的感受或体验：
Symptoms of bipolar disorder
If you have bipolar disorder, you can feel very depressed. Depressed is when you feel so sad you cannot do normal things. Some things you can feel or experience when you are depressed are:
如果你患有双相情感障碍，你会躁狂发作。 当您感到非常快乐并且精力充沛时，躁狂发作就会发生。 当你有狂躁的情节时，以下是你的感受或体验：
- crying a lot
- no energy
- feeling very tired
- sleeping too much or not being able to sleep
- eating too much or not wanting to eat
- finding it hard to pay attention
- thinking about killing yourself
- not enjoying activities you used to like
- feeling guilty or bad even though you did not do anything wrong
- 你会自我膨胀。 膨胀的自尊是指你认为自己比平时更好，更重要。 例如，你相信你是超人，所以你不会受伤。 或者，你相信你是非常有才华和有名望的。
- 你有浮夸的妄想。浮夸意思是无限大。 妄想就是你认为某些东西是真实的，但他们不是。 当你相信自己如此强大和重要以至于不会受到伤害时，可能会出现妄想。 如果你认为自己不会受伤，你可能会做一些危险的事情，这些事情你通常情况不会去做。
If you have bipolar disorder, you experience manic episodes. Manic episodes are when you feel very happy and have a lot of energy. Some things you can feel or experience when you have a manic episode are:
- you have a lot of energy
- you feel very happy
- you sleep less than normal
- you talk too much and too fast
- you spend a lot of money on things you do not need
- you go out a lot to parties and events
- you have inflated self-esteem. Inflated self-esteem is when you think you are better and more important than normal. For example, you believe you are superhuman so you cannot get hurt. Or, you believe you are very talented and famous.
- you have grandiose delusions. Grandiose means very big. Delusions are when you believe something is real when it is not. Grandiose delusions can be when you believe you are so strong and important that you cannot get hurt. If you believe you cannot get hurt, you might do dangerous things you would not do normally.
You need to have both a depressive episode and a manic episode for a doctor to decide that you have bipolar disorder. Many people who have bipolar disorder have a close relative who also has bipolar disorder.