把钱寄给其他国家的人很容易. 有几种安全快捷的汇款方式. 了解如何快速安全地向其他国家/地区汇款.
It is easy to send money to people in other countries. There are several safe and quick ways to send money internationally. Learn how to send money to other countries quickly and safely.
Send money with MoneyGram or WalMart2World
MoneyGram 和 WalMart2World 是您可以使用的汇款服务. 他们都在几乎世界上所有的国家工作.
MoneyGram and WalMart2World are money transfer services you can use. They both work in almost all of the countries in the world.
To send cash through MoneyGram or WalMart2World, you must first find a location they work in. WalMart2World is in all WalMart stores. MoneyGram locations are supermarkets, convenience stores, and gas stations. You must bring identification and cash. You are not able to use your credit or debit card. You can find MoneyGram and WalMart locations near you.
如果您希望通过银行账户发送, 您可以使用 沃尔玛2World的在线服务. 系统将要求您先创建一个在线帐户. 与沃尔玛2世界, 钱在几分钟内到达，费用较低. 费用是 固定金额, 或"固定费用"。钱格拉姆稍微贵，更慢. 但是，如果你不能去沃尔玛旅行，这是一个不错的选择.
If you wish to send through a bank account, you can use WalMart2World’s online service. You will be asked to create an online account first. With WalMart2World, the money arrives in minutes and the fees are lower. The fees are a fixed amount, or “flat fee.” MoneyGram is slightly more expensive and slower. But is a good option if you are not able to travel to a WalMart.
Send money internationally from a bank
如果你经常向国际汇款, 最好使用银行账户. 在美国，把大量现金放在家里不安全. 最好开一个银行账户. 了解银行以及如何开立银行账户.
If you often send money internationally, it is best to use a bank account. Keeping a lot of cash in your home is not safe in the USA. It is better to open up a bank account. Learn about banks and how to open a bank account.
Here is what you need to know to send money internationally from your bank:
- 在汇款之前, 你需要关于得到钱的人的信息. 银行称此人为 收件人. 银行会要求您提供收件人的姓名, 银行帐号, 有时他们的地址.
- 对于某些国家/地区, 您需要一个银行识别号码. 这些是IBAN (国际银行帐号) 或 SWIFT/BIC 编号. 让收到钱的人问他们的银行，如果你需要这个号码.
- 经常, 您可以通过您的银行帐户在线汇款. 如果您需要帮助或不确定选项是什么, 去你的银行. 您可以在接待窗口与工作人员交谈，他们会为您提供帮助.
- 银行将收取您国际汇款的费用. 请务必询问费用 (要花多少钱).
- 通过银行向国际汇款可能很慢, 太.
- Before you send money, you will need information about the person getting the money. The bank calls this person the recipient. The bank will ask you for the recipient’s name, bank account number, and sometimes their address.
- For some countries, you will need a bank identification number. These are IBANs (International Bank Account Number) or SWIFT/BIC numbers. Have the person who is receiving the money ask their bank if you will need this number.
- Often, you can send money through your bank account online. If you need help or are not sure what the options are, go to your bank. You can talk to the worker in the reception window and they will help you.
- Banks will charge you for sending money internationally. Make sure to ask about fees (how much it will cost).
- Sending money internationally through your bank can be slow, too.
Send money with Western Union
Western Union is a financial services company. You can send money through their website or their smartphone app. You will need a bank account to send money online. They also will charge you a fee. If you do not have a bank account, you can still send money internationally through Western Union. You can find a local branch.
在本地分支机构, 西联, 你可以用现金支付. 这也是一个不错的选择，如果你汇款的人没有银行账户. 如果您的收件人在它们附近有一个西联分行, 他们将能够拿起钱，而不是. 您将需要:
At a local branch, Western Union, you can pay with cash. This is also a good option if the person you are sending money to does not have a bank account. If your recipient has a Western Union branch near them, they will be able to pick up the money instead. You will need:
- 收件人在政府颁发的 ID 上的姓名
- 收件人的城市或城镇, 省或州, 和国家
- Your recipient’s name as it appears on their government-issued ID
- Your recipient’s city or town, province or state, and country
- Your government-issued ID
Send money with Xoom and Paypal
The most popular system for international money transfers on the internet or smartphones is Xoom. When you open a Xoom account, you can send money internationally to more 100 hundred countries and regions. The cost of sending money through Xoom changes. Sometimes it is a fixed fee. Sometimes they charge a percentage. You will need to enter bank account details to send money. You will also need the details of the person you are sending to.
Xoom 有取件地点, 这意味着你可以汇款，有人可以拿起现金在对方. 有时, 你发送给的人可以在几个小时内把它捡起来. 对于某些国家/地区, 你可以将现金汇到银行账户. 如果您要发送到银行帐户, 你需要这些信息, 太.
Xoom has pickup locations, which means you can send money and someone can pick it up in cash at the other end. Sometimes, the person you are sending to can pick it up in a few hours. For some countries, you can send cash to a bank account. If you are sending to a bank account, you will need that information, too.
如果您有智能手机, 您可以下载 Xoom 应用程序. 然后，您可以使用 Xoom 在手机上汇款.
If you have a smartphone, you can download the Xoom app. Then you can use Xoom to send money on your phone.
Xoom 只用于向人们汇款. 如果你想给企业汇款, 你可以汇款通过 贝 宝. 贝宝拥有Xoom.
Xoom is only for sending money to people. If you want to send money to businesses, you can send money through PayPal. Paypal owns Xoom.
Other ways to send money
你可以从你的银行帐户发送支票. 但一些国家很难接受外国支票. 外资银行将收取一大笔存款费用.
You can send a check from your bank account. But some countries make it very hard to receive foreign checks. Foreign banks will charge a big fee to deposit them.
汇票类似于支票, 但它是预先批准和支付. 这意味着收件人的姓名和信息已在纸上，无法更改. 国际汇票成本 $8. 55 为 值高达 $700 ($500 萨尔瓦多和圭亚那). 你可以在银行拿到汇票, 邮局, 和一些商店. 您可以了解有关 美国邮政服务的国际汇票.
A money order is similar to a check, but it is pre-approved and paid for. This means that the recipient’s name and the information is already on the paper and can not be changed. An international money order costs $8. 55 for values up to $700 ($500 for El Salvador and Guyana). You can get money orders at banks, the post office, and some stores. You can learn more about international money orders from the US postal service.
What are fees?
When you send money internationally, you will be charged fees.
Transfer fees are money you pay for sending money. It might be a percentage of the amount you send or it might be a fixed amount
Exchange rate fees
汇率是一种货币的金额 (如美元) 价值在另一种货币 (如欧元). 费率一直变化. 有时您支付货币兑换费以及汇款费用. 要求银行或服务解释其费用.
Exchange rates are the amounts one currency (such as US dollars) is worth in another currency (such as Euros). The rates change all the time. Sometimes you pay a currency exchange fee as well as a fee for sending the money. Ask the bank or service to explain their fees.
Things to watch for when sending money internationally
- 成本比较方式: 看 所有 成本. 这将节省你的钱.
- 交货时间: 始终确保您知道传输需要多长时间. 如果你要为紧急情况汇款, 西联, Xoom, 或沃尔玛2世界可能是你最好的选择.
- 帐户详细信息: 使用帐户和路由号码汇款时, 检查他们几次. 如果不正确, 钱不会到那里.
- How costs compare: Look at all of the costs. It will save you money.
- Delivery time: Always be sure you know how long the transfer will take. If you are sending money for an emergency, Western Union, Xoom, or Walmart2World may be your best option.
- Account details: when sending money using account and routing numbers, check them several times. If they are not correct, the money will not get there.