性健康和健康的关系对整体健康很重要. 性健康信息包括避免性传播疾病的话题, 良好的人际关系, 和节育措施.
Sexual health and healthy relationships are important to overall health. Sexual health information covers topics such as avoiding sexually transmitted diseases, having good relationships, and birth control.
性健康话题可能很难谈论. 你可能来自一个社会，认为与陌生人谈论性或健康关系是不能接受的. 然而, 在美国, 你可以和你的主治医生谈谈 (你五氯酚) 关于任何性健康问题，你有. 他们可以帮助你, 或他们能推荐另一种的健康专业人士可以帮助的人.
Sexual health topics can be hard to talk about. You may come from a society that believes talking to a stranger about sex or healthy relationships is not acceptable. However, in the USA, you can talk to your main doctor (your PCP) about any sexual health problems you have. They can help you, or they can recommend another kind of health professional who can help.
Here are some ways to educate yourself about sexual health:
- Planned Parenthood is an organization that is dedicated to improving the sexual and reproductive health of people across the country. You can visit one of the many sexual health centers which Planned Parenthoods are across the country. There, you can speak with a medical professional about any sexual health-related questions. You can also visit their website to educate yourself about many sexual health topics.
- Go Ask Alice is a website where people can send in questions related to health issues, including sexual health and relationships. Old answers are collected and published, so you can read through answers to past questions. You can also ask your own.
- The Sexuality Education Resource Centre has a number of resources on sexual health topics written specifically for a refugee audience.
有一个健康和幸福的关系，另一个人, 如一个丈夫或妻子, 可以进入你的生活带来很多的快乐. 关系可以是力量的源泉和情感上的支持，在困难的时候，它可以将添加到你的快乐在快乐的时光.
Having a healthy and happy relationship with another person, such as a husband or a wife, can bring a lot of happiness into your life. A relationship can be a source of strength and emotional support during difficult times and it can add to your joy in happy times.
当有人伤害她们的丈夫或妻子, 女朋友或男朋友, 父母或子女, 或任何其他人在他们的家庭, 那就是 "家庭暴力"
When somebody hurts their husband or wife, girlfriend or boyfriend, parent or child, or any other person in their family, that is “domestic violence.”
Signs of domestic violence
家庭暴力可以是物理伤害, 情感伤害, 或两个. 的 全国家庭暴力热线 网站说，你可能会遭受虐待，如果你的伴侣是:
Domestic violence can be physical harm, emotional harm, or both. The National Domestic Violence Hotline website says you may be suffering abuse if your partner is:
- 侮辱, 贬低或羞辱你与奚落
- 控制你看见谁, 你去哪里, 或者你做什么
- 恐吓你用枪, 刀具或其他武器
- 强迫你做爱时, 你不想, 或做性的事情, 你不舒服
- Telling you that you can never do anything right
- Showing jealousy of your friends and time spent away
- Keeping you from or discouraging you from seeing friends or family members
- Insulting, demeaning or shaming you with put-downs
- Controlling every penny spent in the household
- Taking your money or refusing to give you money for expenses
- Looking at you or acting in ways that scare you
- Controlling who you see, where you go, or what you do
- Preventing you from making your own decisions
- Telling you that you are a bad parent or threatening to harm or take away your children
- Preventing you from working or attending school
- Destroying your property or threatening to hurt or kill your pets
- Intimidating you with guns, knives or other weapons
- Pressuring you to have sex when you don’t want to, or to do things sexually you’re not comfortable with
- Pressuring you to use drugs or alcohol
What can I do about domestic violence?
- Call the police
If you observe friends who are not in healthy relationships and you think their partner is hurting them, there is help available. If you or someone else is being harmed, or at an immediate risk of being harmed, you can call the police.
- Go to a shelter
A domestic violence shelter is a place where you can temporarily move to if you are trying to leave an abusive partner. If you have to get out of your home quickly in order to stay safe, a domestic violence shelter might be a good option for you. Find a shelter for those experiencing domestic violence.
- Call the hotline
1-800-799-7233 is the phone number of the National Domestic Violence Hotline. The phone number is operated 24 hours a day. You can call the hotline for help.
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
性病有时被称为性传播感染 (性病). 它们是通过性接触的感染. 安全做爱, 包括使用避孕套, 是降低感染性病风险的最有效方法之一. 如果你认为你可能有性病, 请确保你跟你的医生讲，所以你可以得到测试.
STDs are sometimes called sexually transmitted infections (STIs). They are infections passed through sexual contact. Practicing safe sex, including using condoms, is one of the most effective ways you can reduce your risk of contracting an STD. If you think you might have a STD, make sure you speak with your doctor so you can get tested.
Three of the most common STDs in the USA are:
- HPV (人类乳突病毒)
- HPV (Human papillomavirus)
性活跃的妇女和男人谁想要控制, 当他们有孩子可以使用节育 (也称为避孕) 为了避免怀孕. 什么节育选择是正确的, 你可能取决于许多不同的因素, 比如你的年龄, 你的病史, 你想将来有孩子.
Sexually active women and men who want to have control over when they have children can use birth control (also called contraception) to avoid pregnancy. What birth control option is right for you may depend on a number of many different factors, such as your age, your medical history, and whether or not you want to have children in the future.
妇女的生育控制有多种不同形式, 包括一颗药丸, 一个注射, 或者一个叫做 IUD 的小装置, 可以插入到女人的身体里. 男性的生育控制有多种形式，如避孕套, 禁欲, 或输精管结扎. 阅读更多关于您的 在选择避孕方法.
Birth control for women comes in many different forms, including a pill, an injection, or a tiny device called an IUD that can be inserted into a woman’s body. Birth control for men comes in many forms such as condoms, abstinence, or vasectomy. Read more about your birth control options.
If you are interested in birth control, you should speak with your doctor for more information. If your doctor is unable to offer assistance, look for a health center where you can get help from qualified doctors and nurses about the right birth control option for you. You can find a community health center on FindHello. Or you can search for a birth control clinic and other birth control services. Another option is to go to a Planned Parenthood clinic near you.