Is it difficult for you to get to a store? Do you have language difficulties when you shop? Katika Marekani, you can buy nearly everything you need online. Learn how to use the internet to shop online for food and other everyday items. Learn how to be safe while you shop online.
How to shop online for the things you want
You can search on the internet with the name of the item you want to buy. But you might end up on an unsafe site. Badala yake, learn which are the safe websites and use them. You can usually trust most familiar names and famous websites. But you may want to use lesser-known websites because they have special food products. Hivyo, before you pay anything to a new website, check to see if the website is safe.
You can find out if a shopping website is safe by searching online. Type the name of the website and then the word “reviews.” You can read about what other users think about that website.
How to pay when you shop online
- Ikiwa una kadi ya mkopo au kadi ya mkopo, ni rahisi kununua mtandaoni. Ni salama kwa kutumia kadi ya mikopo kuliko kadi ya mkopo. Kadi za mkopo ni kuunganishwa na fedha katika akaunti yako ya benki. Kama nambari ya kadi ni kuibiwa, mwizi hawezi kuingia kwenye akaunti yako ya benki.
- Kama huna kadi ya mkopo, Unaweza bado kununua mtandaoni. Unaweza kutumia kadi ya kadi. You can buy a card that has numbers like a credit card. Kuna kiasi seti ya fedha kwenye kadi. Unaweza kuongeza fedha zaidi au kupata kadi mpya wakati fedha anaendesha nje. Hii ni njia salama sana ya kununua mtandaoni kwa sababu huna kutoa habari yoyote ya kibinafsi ya kifedha wakati wewe kulipa kwa ajili ya mambo. Utakuwa kulipa ada wakati kununua au kuweka fedha. Compare fees on different to get the best deal. Find recommended prepaid cards from Consumer Reports.org.
- Unaweza Fungua akaunti ya Paypal na kulipa mtandaoni kutoka huko. You need a bank account or credit card to buy online with a regular Paypal account. Au, Unaweza kupata na PayPal kadi Mastercard bila ya akaunti ya benki.
Receiving and returning goods
Online ununuzi ni rahisi kwa sababu kila kitu ni alimtuma kwa nyumba yako. Una kuwa makini kwa sababu huwezi kupata kujaribu bidhaa kabla ya kununua ni. Kagua kabla ya kununua kwamba unaweza kurudi kama wewe kuweka risiti na ufungaji wa awali na si kutumika kipengee. Pia, check to see what the return policy is. Some websites offer free returns, while others will make you pay for shipping.
How to shop online safely
Your personal information is sometimes called data. You never need to give out important personal data, kama vile idadi ya ID, idadi ya benki, nywila, or your address on social media sites. To keep their users safe, social networks have privacy settings you can use to make your information (data) salama.
Look at the top of this page at the URL (the page address that starts https://). You will see a little padlock symbol next to the address. When you are on a shopping site, look to see that the site’s name has the padlock next to it. Make sure the URL site’s address starts with “https”, instead of just “http”, and has a padlock icon in the URL field. This indicates that the website is secure and uses encryption to scramble your data so it can’t be intercepted by others. Pia, be on the lookout for websites that have misspellings or bad grammar in their addresses. They could be copycats of legitimate websites.
It is safer to shop on your own computer. Shared computers, like in a library, might have a virus that you don’t know about. You also might be sitting next to other people who might see your personal information. If you need to shop on a shared computer, make sure that nobody is watching you while you buy something. Make sure to log out of your account before you walk away. Kama si, somebody might be able to steal your information.
- Jinsi kujifunza ujuzi wa kompyuta ya msingi?
- Jifunze kuhusu kadi za mikopo na mikopo
- How to stay safe on social media