Is it difficult for you to get to a store? Do you have language difficulties when you shop? Nan Etazini, you can buy nearly everything you need online. Learn how to use the internet to shop online for food and other everyday items. Learn how to be safe while you shop online.
How to shop online for the things you want
You can search on the internet with the name of the item you want to buy. But you might end up on an unsafe site. Alaplas de, learn which are the safe websites and use them. You can usually trust most familiar names and famous websites. But you may want to use lesser-known websites because they have special food products. Se konsa, before you pay anything to a new website, check to see if the website is safe.
You can find out if a shopping website is safe by searching online. Type the name of the website and then the word “reviews.” You can read about what other users think about that website.
How to pay when you shop online
- Si ou gen yon kat kredi oswa yon kat Debi, li fasil pou achte online. Li se pi an sirte pou yo itilize yon kat kredi pase yon kat Debi. Kat kredi pa gen koneksyon ak lajan nan kont anbank ou. Si te gen kat, vòlè pa ka pwan nan kont anbank ou.
- Si ou pa gen yon kat kredi, ou ka toujou achte online. Ou ka sèvi ak yon kat prépayé. You can buy a card that has numbers like a credit card. Se yon ansanm kantite lajan ki sou kat la. Ou kapab ajoute plis lajan oswa pou gen yon kat nouvo lè lajan yo kouri. Sa se yon fason trè sekirite pou achte online paske ou pa gen pou bay okenn finansye enfòmasyon prive lè ou peye pou tout bagay. Ou pral peye yon frè lè ou achte oswa mete lajan. Compare fees on different to get the best deal. Find recommended prepaid cards from Consumer Reports.org.
- ou kapab ouvri yon kont Paypal epi se sou liy kote yo te. You need a bank account or credit card to buy online with a regular Paypal account. Ni ni, ou ka jwenn yon Paypal prépayé san san yon kont labank.
Receiving and returning goods
Sou liy komès pratik paske tou sa voye lakay ou. Nou dwe fè atansyon paske nou pa gen tès pwodwi a anvan ou achte l. Chèk anvan ou achte sa ou kapab retounen l' si nou kenbe resi ak emballage orijinal yo pa t ' te itilize nan aparèy. Tou, check to see what the return policy is. Some websites offer free returns, while others will make you pay for shipping.
How to shop online safely
Your personal information is sometimes called data. You never need to give out important personal data, such as ID numbers, bank numbers, passwords, or your address on social media sites. To keep their users safe, social networks have privacy settings you can use to make your information (done) sove.
Look at the top of this page at the URL (the page address that starts https://). You will see a little padlock symbol next to the address. When you are on a shopping site, look to see that the site’s name has the padlock next to it. Make sure the URL site’s address starts with “https”, instead of just “http”, and has a padlock icon in the URL field. This indicates that the website is secure and uses encryption to scramble your data so it can’t be intercepted by others. Tou, be on the lookout for websites that have misspellings or bad grammar in their addresses. They could be copycats of legitimate websites.
It is safer to shop on your own computer. Shared computers, like in a library, might have a virus that you don’t know about. You also might be sitting next to other people who might see your personal information. If you need to shop on a shared computer, make sure that nobody is watching you while you buy something. Make sure to log out of your account before you walk away. sinon, somebody might be able to steal your information.
- Kijan mwen aprann aptitid konpitè de baz?
- Aprann sou kat kredi ak kredi
- How to stay safe on social media