Is it difficult for you to get to a store? Do you have language difficulties when you shop? U USA, you can buy nearly everything you need online. Learn how to use the internet to shop online for food and other everyday items. Learn how to be safe while you shop online.
How to shop online for the things you want
You can search on the internet with the name of the item you want to buy. But you might end up on an unsafe site. Umesto toga, learn which are the safe websites and use them. You can usually trust most familiar names and famous websites. But you may want to use lesser-known websites because they have special food products. Tako, before you pay anything to a new website, check to see if the website is safe.
You can find out if a shopping website is safe by searching online. Type the name of the website and then the word “reviews.” You can read about what other users think about that website.
How to pay when you shop online
- Ako imate kreditnu karticu ili debitnu karticu, Smiri se da kupite na mreži. Sigurnije je da koristite kreditnu karticu od debitna kartica. Kreditne kartice nisu povezani sa novac na tvom bankovnom računu. Ako broj kartice je ukraden., lopov da uđeš u vašem računu u banci.
- Ako nemate kreditnu karticu, može da se kupi na mreži. Možete koristiti prepaid kartica. You can buy a card that has numbers like a credit card. Postoji postavi iznos novca na kartici. Možete dodati više novca ili dobili novu karticu kada nestane novca. Ovo je vrlo siguran način da kupujem online, jer ne morate davati finansijske informacije kada platite za stvari. Ti platiti naknadu, kada kupite ili stavi novac. Compare fees on different to get the best deal. Find recommended prepaid cards from Consumer Reports.org.
- možeš Otvorite nalog za Paypal i plati na mreži od tamo. You need a bank account or credit card to buy online with a regular Paypal account. Ili, da te je PayPal prepaid Mastercard bez računa u banci.
Receiving and returning goods
Online-kupovina je zgodno, jer sve je poslao u svoj dom. Morate biti oprezni, jer ne možeš da testiramo proizvod pre nego što si je kupio. Proverite pre nego što si kupio da se vratite ako nastavi prijemnica i originalnu ambalažu, a niste koristili stavku. Takođe, check to see what the return policy is. Some websites offer free returns, while others will make you pay for shipping.
How to shop online safely
Your personal information is sometimes called data. You never need to give out important personal data, such as ID numbers, bank numbers, passwords, or your address on social media sites. To keep their users safe, social networks have privacy settings you can use to make your information (data) Sigurno.
Look at the top of this page at the URL (the page address that starts https://). You will see a little padlock symbol next to the address. When you are on a shopping site, look to see that the site’s name has the padlock next to it. Make sure the URL site’s address starts with “https”, instead of just “http”, and has a padlock icon in the URL field. This indicates that the website is secure and uses encryption to scramble your data so it can’t be intercepted by others. Takođe, be on the lookout for websites that have misspellings or bad grammar in their addresses. They could be copycats of legitimate websites.
It is safer to shop on your own computer. Shared computers, like in a library, might have a virus that you don’t know about. You also might be sitting next to other people who might see your personal information. If you need to shop on a shared computer, make sure that nobody is watching you while you buy something. Make sure to log out of your account before you walk away. Ako ne, somebody might be able to steal your information.
- Kome da se obratim osnovne kompjuterske vještine?
- Saznajte više o karticama i kreditima
- Kako da ostanete sigurni na društvenim medijima